We often get asked about down payment assistance programs so here we try to regularly update you on the latest info. Here’s the information from InvestAtlanta. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
NLP – Neighborhood Lift Program
What is it?
- The “Neighborhood Lift Program (NLP)” provides up to $15,000 mortgage assistance in form of a 0% interest rate soft second mortgage.
- 1st Mortgage secured by Invest Atlanta’s participating lenders must be Conventional, FHA, or VA 30-year fixed rate loan.
What type of home can I buy?
- The property must be located in the city limits of Atlanta
- There is no maximum purchase price
- Single family detached homes, townhomes, and condominiums
- Property must be owner occupied
What are the income limits?
|Household Size||FHA Income Limits (115% Medium Income)||Conventional Income Limits (120% Area Medium Income)|
|(1 person Household)||$53,400||$55,700|
|(2 person Household)||$61,000||$63,650|
|(3 person Household)||$68,650||$71,600|
|(4 person Household)||$76,250||$79,550|
|(5 person Household)||$82,350||$85,950|
How Do I Get Started?
- Attend a homebuyer education seminar by an Invest Atlanta approved nonprofit homebuyer education provider.
- Contact one of Invest Atlanta’s participating lenders to get pre-qualified and secure 1st mortgage loan.
- Find a home within the city limits of Atlanta.
- Have your lender complete loan package and forward it to Invest Atlanta