Did you know Atlanta has some great home buying down payment assistance programs? One of our favorites is the ‘Neighborhood Lift Program’ which provides up to $15,000 in downpayment assistance in the form of a 0% forgivable second mortgage. The specifics are listed below. Once you’ve taken a look give me a call at 404-245-4960 or you can send me an email and I’ll be happy to help get you started. These programs sometimes come and go so don’t hesitate!
NLP – Neighborhood Lift Program
What is it?
- The “Neighborhood Lift Program (NLP)” provides up to $15,000 mortgage assistance in form of a 0% interest rate soft second mortgage.
- 1st Mortgage secured by Invest Atlanta’s participating lenders must be Conventional, FHA, or VA 30-year fixed rate loan.
What type of home can I buy?
- The property must be located in the city limits of Atlanta
- There is no maximum purchase price
- Single family detached homes, townhomes, and condominiums
- Property must be owner occupied
What are the income limits?
|Household Size||FHA Income Limits||Conventional Income Limits|
|(1 person Household)||$55,750||$58,200|
|(2 person Household)||$63,750||$66,550|
|(3 person Household)||$71,750||$74,850|
|(4 person Household)||$79,650||$83,150|
|(5 person Household)||$86,000||$89,800|